Improved Conversions Case Study.
This client was referred to us to help improve his conversions for his streetwear clothing business. His business was already starting to gain traction slowly generating sales and getting influencers on-board to help grow his brand. However, their sales page and application pages were not converting as well as they would like an most of the success was from one-on-one cold outreach. As a newer business, the owner built the landing pages and funnel himself and felt the success he was having was more related to social media and influencer marketing rather than their online presence and while he was getting clicks to his site, there were little to no conversions.
The first thing we did was review the current pages and funnels built. We audited them with not only branding and conversions in mind but for user intent. We noticed right away that the branding was inconsistent and the overall structure of the pages was not setup properly. We wanted to make sure that if his ideal customer or client got to the page, they would convert.
So the next step was mocking up and revamping the pages and funnel to do just that. We had an onboarding call with their team, went over all of our initial questions, and then got to work.
We pride ourselves in understanding our client’s business, customers, and goals. The better we understand their customer, the better experience we can provide and design for them, which shows in the results.
Within a week got them back the final design(s) and reviewed it with their team. Since we did not handle their marketing outside of the funnel redesign that focused on conversions, they kept us updated with the results. See more about their results below.
Since working with us they have:
- Increased their conversions by 10x from their previous designs.
- For paid advertising (we did not handle) they improved their ROAS by 13x.
- Achieved an increase in the Total Revenue year to date compared to the prior year.
- Increased applications for brand ambassadors through the new and improved application process.
- Implemented an abandon cart sequence to help them target customers who added items but did not end up purchasing.
- Created consistency with branding using graphics designed during this project for their social media presence. Implement a content marketing strategy to continue to improve and manage positions in the SERP rankings.
- Implemented email marketing strategy to turn one-time customers into repeat buyers.
Watch what Hayden, from Versus Enigma has to say about his experience with local marketing solutions.
Have a project in mind?
Book a call with our team